Monday, January 23, 2006

Great Morning to You! :D

Mauro has this Quote of the Day feed on his blog which cites many inspiring thoughts. I really get a kick out of reading some of them, like Michael Jordan's, "I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying."

I really like the one I just read, "The beginning is always today."
-Mary Wollstonecraft

I felt exactly like that when I woke up this morning. Everyday is a renewed chance to get everything... maybe not right... and maybe not everything... but some things, at least better. We don't have to dwell on the past to do this, we already know what we've done and how we've been and what has happened. That cannot be changed and it cannot be brought back. The focus is on the chance we have today. You know, the Present, the gift, right now. Even if you don't want to look, there are always numerous opportunities surrounding you. But as Morpheus said to Neo, "I can only show you the door. You're the one who has to walk through it."

Have a lovely day and take some chances. :)

Y dense una pasadita por este post de AniCh si no lo han leido.

P.S. Below you will find the link for the tribute pics. And don't forget this Thursday the guys from Auro & Clemt will be spreading some love @ el Rincon de la Zona. 10pm.

On another note, I think I'm going to have to post the pending sharing in parts afterall, especially if I will include pics. I'll see what I'll do.

No comments: