Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Benefits of Mantra Yoga Meditation


* Elimination of psychosomatic disorders
* Increased stability and wellbeing
* Achievement of real peace and tranquility
* Helps nervous tension and sentimental problems disappear
* Adaptation and understanding of yourself and others
* Increased security and self-confidence
* Development of all individual levels of consciousness
* Anullment of depressive states
* Obtainment of a renewed creativity, allowing you to solve all kinds of problems, crime, negative behavior, which cause humans' unsatisfaction
* Realization of the highest educational ideal
* Improved memory and concentration
* Purification of the nervous system, solving drug, alcohol, or tobacco problems
* Quick solution to humanity's economic socio-cultural problems
* Realization of the world's spiritual ideal

* Knowledge of God

FOR MORE INFORMATION 809-472-0102


"World peace can be achieved through individual peace, in each of our hearts, through the practice of Mantra Yoga Meditation." -Swami Guru Devanand Saraswati Ji Maharaj

4 comments:

Chelle said...

This is the technique I practice. I can tell you from experience, I have seen and continue to see more than satisfying results. It only takes a few minutes each day and saves you sooo much trouble.

I had always heard good things about meditation, but I never imagined it would be such a valuable addition to my life. I couldn't be more thankful. Or more pleasantly surprised!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant blog, I hadn't noticed michers.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Keep up the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at michers.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your post right above if I give a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Mark

mantra yoga said...

Thanks for this blog. It is simple and easy to read. One can easily understand what you want to point out.