- The most common regret among the dying: "I wish I would have loved more."
- I shall learn to be more loving, and less "whatever". Don't want the same regret.
- We should all keep in mind other people's feelings. But never sacrifice being ourselves.
- I don't judge any of you... or think that you are wrong or that I am better. Because it's simply not true. We're all just each other... or should be.
- No one is higher or lower than anyone else. Cada quien es grande en su propio sitio.
- If I am producing that it's because I am giving that. So it's time to do the opposite within me, which I have not done yet, effectively.
- Fear holes can only be filled with love.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
And Speaking of Reminders
Created by Chelle @ 10:49 AM