Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Agradecida :)

"The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes." Frank Lloyd Wright (borrowed from Mauro's virtual canvas.)

Ay dio mio, cuantas cowsas!!! Hehe. I can only sigh and breathe in deeply to try and absorb it all. So much I cannot even explain... and it goes with one of my current life themes: I DON'T HAVE TO!!! (Explain anything, that is.) Of course, if you have questions, you may ask them- of things regarding you. I will offer a simple view, but I don't have to bulletin board any of my inner workings to you if it's not required. I can go on in my relinquishing of that absurd drive, especially since I already know everything won't be understood. We don't all care for the same things, which is alright. So, I can sit back and enjoy the unspoken. I can access further peace, and leave some for you too.

From everything something is definitely gathered. On goes my enrichment, even if you don't yet get it. I still give you a huge mental hug. And my gradual understanding of this will still be linked to you, producing more genuine smiles. Such a breakthrough for me!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :D

No comments: