Tuesday, November 21, 2006

On MY oWn LiFe

as much as other ppl's examples may serve as textbook lessons to learn, the focus should be on my own life. i say textbook lessons because i cannot compare what i acquire from reading or watching or hearing about someone else's experience with the experience of experiencing it MYself.
yes, i can learn, but i will not grow all that i can from that. i will waste a lot of time that i can invest in living what has been given to me to be lived. i once wrote about withdrawing tentacles... because i know that even though i share, i cannot slip and fall or pass on my responsibility for me.
there always comes a time when i need to dismiss dispersion and gather my attention into myself, re-evaluating what is truly important, organizing all my goals, concentrating all my focus on my own life.

No comments: