Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Things to Keep In Mind These Days

- Live the present fully
- Be more humble (watch the ego)
- Accept things as they happen and move on
- Respect myself and others even more
- Love is the greatest religion (God is Love)
- Speak the truth everyday more
- Practice periods of silence
- Focus on the positive, there's always a solution
- Be ready to handle the unexpected
- No matter what happens, go with the flow
- Release attachments, be open to the new
- Treat myself superbly so I can do this with others
- Give more and be more selfless
- Thank God every single moment
- Even one can of milk can make a difference
- Stay calm inside, regardless of the outside
- Ask "How can I help?" instead of "What's in it for me?"
- Continue learning

Chelle
michers.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Osvaldovier said...

Hey que cool, me gusto.