Monday, December 05, 2005

LIKE, TOTALLY, DUDE

I have no idea what will happen in the next second, or this afternoon, tonight, or tomorrow... or for the rest of existence... the only thing I know is that, just as this moment is, so will the rest of time. All will be in its proper place for all eternity. Bliss will be there for whenever we decide to open up to it... Love will forever be accessible to all... And someday we will all finally uncover our natural state, eternally joyful and all knowing. (We're made of God, remember?)

In the meantime, though, we perceive ourselves as separate. We've got doubts, questions, situations we don't understand... situations we don't understand. :D

But you know what? We don't have to understand them all right now. It's OK to live without knowing everything. We don't have to control things all the time. We can't anyway. We can only do our part, but we cannot possibly control the rest of the universe. We've gotta be open to the infinite things that can happen apart from what we do.

I am in awe. I don't have too many words today. But I'm not going to break my head, I'm just going to surf this one up. I'll ride the wave and maybe I'll fall off the board a couple times, but I'll enjoy the splash and get back up and just feel openly and be true to myself. The universe has been alive for trillions of years, I think I can trust it to know how to do its part. I will quietly do mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One word, AWESOME