Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back @ Work

My vacation is over. It was sweet. Many, many highlights. 2005 ended gracefully and 2006 began promisingly.

So, I'm back at work, which means no Messenger during the day (it's banned here), and back to having a full packed agenda from day to night. I love it really, because sometimes when you have too much free time, lots of it tends to be wasted. So, although I love vacation and rest, I think it's time to occupy my days with more productive activities again.

Don't forget about Saturday!

And here, a quote that really touched me. So deep.

"When you lose, don't lose the lesson." -The Dalai Lama

Much love to all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle! You promised to tell us about the retreat in Rio and so far you´ve posted just a few words. Please share the details with us. Feliz año del Perro!!

Chelle said...

oh my! yes, i've been told that... i guess i'll have to post on it. :P

why anonymous? happy new year to u too!

Maryorie Nin said...

Wow, siempre he querido ir a verte, pero siempre cuando me entero tengo algo... estaré el sábado en Atarazana 9 celebrando el cumpleaños de una amiga y compañera de trabajo, voy a ver si me doy un brinco para casa de teatro...

Chelle said...

uyyy, que cowsa. pero dura bastante, so puedes pasar despues sin prob.