Sunday, September 17, 2006

Transitioning

I've changed the bigger box for the smaller one
The thoughtless splurges for the planned with list acquiring
Replaced solutionless looking with the in and out solving
I am transitioning

I am leaving behind the jumping blindly into
Contemplating the contemplating before the decision making
Ruling out what I've already learned doesn't work, even when I don't want to
I am transitioning

I'll find a comfortable spot on the new side
And if I don't, I'll make myself a comfortable spot, especially inside
But without attachment, because soon, very soon
I'll be transitioning again, yet further, to another side.

Atreyu anyone?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitly :)

Principemestizo said...

absolutly!

Anonymous said...

Movimiento Constante...Transicion a cada momento!

Chelle said...

jejeje...

change... is constant... :)

gotta use it for welcoming the better, right?