Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Possibilites Are Endless

I have the potential to be any way I choose to be right now. This potential is infinite.
 
Most likely, I will automatically choose from what I already know, but then I wonder...
 
If what I have already chosen before has produced certain results, and, in some cases those aren't exactly the things I wanted to create for myself in the first place, then would it be wise to select the same way of being, if it will materialize what I've already seen?
 
I might not be entirely comfortable with a drastic change all of a sudden, but I can surely explore new possibilities, bit by bit, I don't have to wait any longer, I can certainly begin, in my mind. And that is where creation starts, the first step toward realization.
 
"We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are." Max De Pree

--
Chelle
michers.blogspot.com

No comments: