Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Up, Up, and Upper I Go!

It is not a surprise that along the path of life you get hit very hard in the head when you fall against the occasional bump on the road.

Sometimes it's a smooth stumble and you're back at your feet in a second, and other times it's simply the most awkward display of imbalance.

Sometimes you can learn the lesson before the opportunity is over, and other times you screw it up in every single way imaginable, and a few others that only you've been able to conjure.

Sometimes, despite your clumsiness you will find you get second chances, and other times it might appear as if you don't - because it won't be in the same place, or the same circumstances, or the same people...

But in all cases, there's always after, and what you choose to do with it.

The other day I said to myself, I have two directions to move to from here, I can go up or I can go down.

I must say, miracles never cease to exist, wonders are ever present, and the whole universe is constantly hugging me, even when I slip a little, it just hugs me right back.

Keep your eyes open and enjoy every moment, and I'm sure you'll be glad you are watching.

There's always the little things here and there... Sunrise, smiles, dates, friends, music, new ideas, fun things to do. And there's always the big things like love and joy and progress and meditation and yoga... and above all, God.

So, whenever I hit a bump, what do you think I choose?

--
Chelle
michers.blogspot.com

No comments: