- everyone will not understand me, and i will not understand everyone. and that's ok. we already know that's how it is.
- changing habits by trying to control my actions on the outside is difficult and inefficient. changing the way i think and the attitude i have inside is also difficult, but it is easier than the first and it takes care of replacing the habits i want to change, automatically.
- i love. i am open. i am sure. and i'll continue to keep it that way.
- just because something is hard doesn't mean i have to give up before i try. or even if i try and don't succeed, because i might get it right the next time. or even if i do succeed, because maintaining it is even more important.
- taking time out for myself is entirely rewarding. this month i will give myself more. for peace, for love, for truth, for harmony.
- listening to my heart is important. organizing my thoughts as well. i shall do both with loving detachment.
and those are some of the things i am pondering.